Calculates harmonic colors in realtime according to the given master color.
- Master Color:
- Color that drives the color harmony calculation algorithm
- Toggles the 8 swatches belonging to the Monochrome Color Harmony Group. The group consists of 8 monochrome color shades.
- Toggles the 8 color swatches in the Complementary Color Harmony Group. The group consists of 4 shades close to the mastercolor and 4 shades close to the complementary color
- Toggles the 4 color swatches in the Triadic Color Harmony Group. The group consists of 1 shade close to the master color (first member), 1 Shade for the second member of the triadic group and 2 Shades for the third member of the triad.
- Toggles the 4 color swatches in the Similar Colors Harmony Group and the Spread slider control. The group consists of 4 shades which are spread apart on the color circle by the angle defined with Spread
- Angle that is used to determine the distance between shades in the Similar Colors Harmony Group.